A Morioka City Photo Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Harvest

Looking up into the night sky tonight the moon leered down upon me with such incredible intensity that the idea of Harvest moon popped into my head. Now, I don't know if the moon is a harvest moon but it reminded me of some harvest pictures that I took recently.

This is just one of the ways that rice is stacked up to dry out. The bundles often look really cool and often end up making some interesting patterns.
I think it's kinda weird to live in a city where farms and modern residences mingle like milk and Cheerios in a pretty green breakfast bowl..

2 comments:

The Java Junkie said...

What an amazing picture! I love it here!

Megan said...

They remind me of the brooms coming to life in Fantasia...marching, marching!

About Me

My photo
Lilliput, Japan
Take some time and look at the world around you- Amazing, isn't it?

Being Solid

Pictures, even bad ones take a lot of effort.
Most of the pictures on this page are mine. Feel free to use them so long as you display artistic credit and or a link to this site, thanks.

Almost all of the files I publish are quite large.
Feel free to download and resize them to suit your needs.

Peace.

Picture perfect people.

Blog Archive